X
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Babylon FKK

I apologise that my German is to bad to write in German. but I trust most will understand.
    Last week a spend a few days in Hamburg and could not find good reviews about working girls. I then decided to visit Babylon FKK on Friday evening. Entrance was Euro 65 like at my favourite places in Frankfurt. The price is also Euro 50 per half hour, but there is where the similarity ends. Everything else cost extra. BJ without a condom is plus 20, kissing is plus 20 and so on.
    The wellness area is non-smoking but the ventilation brings the smoke in, so the whole place smells of smoke. he girls are lethargic and in two hours, I was approached by only two. I took them to the rooms. The first was Maria from Albania. She was average. Average look, avaerage in bed. Nice try but no luck. Second was Lena from St. Petersburg. She was funny and above average in bed, but a covered BJ just does not do it for me and red condoms are also a turn off. I decided that was enough. I am back in Hessen and look forward to the best sex in Europe.

4yI

Guten Abend,

Querverweis -> http://www.ladies-forum.de/showthrea...n-nicht-besser

Bastian

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X