X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Angelik at The Palace: Super GFS

Dear Lady Lovers
    Please forgive that I don't speak German well enough to contribute in German. I understand well enough to read your comments and find it very valuable. I spend a few weeks a month in Germany and most of the time in Hessen, so I hope this contribution is OK.
    Last Monday, I had a few hours befor a flight to Hamburg and I decided to go to the Palace. The idea was to use the 2 hour special price offer and have 2 quick meetings before going to the airport. Angelik changed my plans. She introduced herself as "Traumfrau" and that is what she turned out to be. After perparing the room, she started kissing me and pulled me down on the bed kissing me all over and going into a great BBBJ. I returned the favour and she responded well by having a great orgasm. She then paid a lot of attention to little Dave and started riding him hard for a second orgasm and one for me. Afterwards she cuddled and kissed and and we started a second round. This time doggy style and then over to missionary. Again she came and said that her pussy was now too sensitive to carry on. She started a great blow-job, licked my arse and finishing me off over her body. Al the time she was a lot of fun and although she doesn't speak English we managed to communicate well with my poor German and even worse Russian. (She is from Kazakstan) I spend 1.5h with her and paid her Euro 200. What a bargain! She has short black hair. I can really recommend her.

Oh well well
    Thx
    O U 812
    BR
    F

Kommentar

4yI

Guten Abend,

Querverweis -> http://www.ladies-forum.de/showthrea...n-nicht-besser

Bastian

Kommentar

Stichworte: